Bears vs Vikings 12.29.19 -- Tri-States
U.S. Bank Stadium
12:00 pm, Sunday, December 29, 2019
You must have the Vikings App downloaded on your phone to gain entry into the game. You can download the free app here: https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings-app
$175 Package includes:
- Deluxe motor coach transportation to and from the game
- Game Ticket section 308 or 309
- Complimentary swag bag filled with coupons and goodies.
4:45am Bus arrives at Walmart parking lot on HWY 20 in Dubuque
5:00am Bus departs from Walmart parking lot on HWY 20 in Dubuque
Mid-Trip, we will stop for a food and bathroom break (On the way to the game only)
12:00pm Game Time
- Bus leaves 45 minutes after the game.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you prior to the game. Vikings no longer offer paper tickets. YOU MUST have a smart phone to get into the game.
- Game time may be moved by NFL
REFUND AND BUS POLICIES
- There is approximently a 1 to 2 block walk to the stadium from the designated parking are by the Vikings. You are responsible for getting to and from the stadium on your own. See parking map at top of this page.
- No refunds -- All sales final. Tickets may be transferred to someone else, however a $15 fee applies to each order transfered. Contact Midwestbustrips.com with any name changes. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKET TRANSFERS/SALES DONE OUTSIDE OF OUR SYSTEM.
- Alcohol is allowed on the bus, must be 21 or over to drink.
- No large coolers (must fit under your seat), no coolers in the aisle. No glass containers. Large coolers can be stored under the bus and can be accessed during stops.
- Free wifi available on bus, password will be provided if necessary - no streaming
- All passengers must follow instructions of trip host and motor coach driver or they will be asked to leave the bus and find their own way home at their own expense.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Rain or Shine event.
- Price does not include gratuity for driver.
- Credit / processing fees are non-refundable.
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION
- Not all venues and teams offer group ticketing. Third party ticket sourcing may be used to fulfil orders.
- As of 2019, most venues and stadiums are moving towards fully digital ticketing for their events.
- A smartphone may be required to enter venues and stadiums that require digital ticketing.
- Digital ticketing retrieval instructions will be provided the week of your trip.
- Digital tickets will generally be emailed within 48 hours of departure.
- Hard tickets will be handed out on the bus at departure.
TICKETS PURCHASED TOGETHER ON SAME ORDER / REQUESTED GROUP SEATING
- In most cases, tickets purchased in groups of four will be seated directly together, which may include piggy-backing. If not, they will be within the same section.
- Tickets in groups of more than four will generally be broken up, for example if you order six tickets, you may be grouped three and three or four and two, based upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.
- Group ticketing requests will be filled upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.