BULLS VS BUCKS 1.20.20
4:00pm, Monday, January 20, 2020
Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wi
Board the bus with us for this Central Division battle between the Bulls and Bucks
- Deluxe motor coach transportation to and from the game
- Game ticket (Based upon package purchased)
9:45 am Bus arrives at Walmart parking lot on HWY 20 in Dubuque
10:00 am Bus departs from Walmart parking lot on HWY 20 in Dubuque
10:30 am Bus picks up passengers at Platteville Wal-Mart (if necessary)
Mid-trip we will stop for a food – ON THE WAY TO THE GAME ONLY (Sun Prarie)
4:00pm Game Time
REFUND AND BUS POLICIES
- No refunds -- All sales final. Tickets may be transferred to someone else, however a $15 fee applies to each order transfered. Contact Midwestbustrips.com with any name changes. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKET TRANSFERS/SALES DONE OUTSIDE OF OUR SYSTEM.
- Alcohol is allowed on the bus, must be 21 or over to drink.
- No large coolers (must fit under your seat), no coolers in the aisle. No glass containers. Large coolers can be stored under the bus and can be accessed during stops.
- Free wifi available on bus, password will be provided if necessary - no streaming
- All passengers must follow instructions of trip host and motor coach driver or they will be asked to leave the bus and find their own way home at their own expense.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Rain or Shine event.
- Price does not include gratuity for driver.
- Credit / processing fees are non-refundable.
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION
- Not all venues and teams offer group ticketing. Third party ticket sourcing may be used to fulfil orders.
- As of 2019, most venues and stadiums are moving towards fully digital ticketing for their events.
- A smartphone may be required to enter venues and stadiums that require digital ticketing.
- Digital ticketing retrieval instructions will be provided the week of your trip.
- Digital tickets will generally be emailed within 48 hours of departure.
- Hard tickets will be handed out on the bus at departure.
- Package pricing may fluctuate
TICKETS PURCHASED TOGETHER ON SAME ORDER / REQUESTED GROUP SEATING
- In most cases, tickets purchased in groups of four will be seated directly together, which may include piggy-backing.
- Tickets in groups of more than four will generally be broken up, for example if you order six tickets, you may be grouped three and three or four and two, based upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.
- Group ticketing requests will be filled upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.
Panorama Deck with food and beverage package:
Located within the popular Panorama Club at Fiserv Forum, the newly created Panorama Deck features exquisite all-inclusive food & beverage options within an exclusive space overlooking the court.
- Fully all-inclusive, high-end food & beverage options
- Designated drink rail seating with Panoramic views of the court
- Dedicated service staff