CARDINALS vs CUBS 09.21.19
1:20pm, Saturday, September 21st, 2019
Wrigley Field, Chicago
Brought to you by 103.3 WJOD, Dupaco Community Credit Union and Texas Roadhouse
$145 Package includes:
- Deluxe motor coach transportation to and from the game
- Parking and tolls
- Game ticket
- Complimentary swag bag filled with coupons and goodies.
6:45 am Bus arrives at Walmart parking lot on HWY 20 in Dubuque
7:00 am Bus departs from Walmart parking lot on HWY 20 in Dubuque
7:20 am Bus stops at Galena Walmart to pick up passengers (if necessary)
8:00 am Bus stops at Stockton McDonald’s to pick up passengers (if necessary)
Mid-trip we will stop at the Belvidere Oasis – ON THE WAY TO THE GAME ONLY
1:20pm Game Time
- Bus leaves 45 minutes after the event.
- You will receive your tickets on the bus.
- There is approximately a 3 to 4 block walk from the bus parking area to the stadium. Please see parking map on our website, under each game listing. The parking map will also be emailed to you upon your ticket purchase.
REFUND AND BUS POLICIES
- No refunds -- All sales final. Tickets may be transferred to someone else, however a $15 fee applies to each order transferred. Contact Midwestbustrips.com with any name changes. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKET TRANSFERS/SALES DONE OUTSIDE OF OUR SYSTEM.
- No smoking on bus, this includes “vaping”.
- Alcohol is allowed on the bus, must be 21 or over to drink.
- No large coolers (must fit under your seat), no coolers in the aisle. No glass containers. Large coolers can be stored under the bus and can be accessed during stops.
- Free wifi available on bus, password will be provided if necessary - no streaming
- Minimum 30 people in order for bus to go. If 30 is not met, you will be issued a full refund.
- All passengers must follow instructions of trip host and motor coach driver or they will be asked to leave the bus and find their own way home at their own expense.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Rain or Shine event.
- Price does not include gratuity for driver.
- Credit / processing fees are non-refundable.
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION
- Not all venues and teams offer group ticketing. Third party ticket sourcing may be used to fulfil orders.
- As of 2019, most venues and stadiums are moving towards fully digital ticketing for their events.
- A smartphone may be required to enter venues and stadiums that require digital ticketing.
- Digital ticketing retrieval instructions will be provided the week of your trip.
- Digital tickets will generally be emailed within 48 hours of departure.
- Hard tickets will be handed out on the bus at departure.
TICKETS PURCHASED TOGETHER ON SAME ORDER / REQUESTED GROUP SEATING
- In most cases, tickets purchased in groups of four will be seated directly together, which may include piggy-backing. If not, they will be within the same section.
- Tickets in groups of more than four will generally be broken up, for example if you order six tickets, you may be grouped three and three or four and two, based upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.
- Group ticketing requests will be filled upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.