HAMILTON 12.11.19 1:30pm
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
HAMILTON is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now.All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
As a courtesy to our patrons, it is the policy of HAMILTON not to admit children under the age of 5.
Please note that due to the nature of theatrical performance, cast can be subject to change without notice.
Full Package includes:
- Deluxe motor coach transportation to and from the event
- Event ticket -- 2 Packages available
Departure time TBD according to departure location -- specific trip itinerary will be emailed to you after purchase. -- Dubuque and Quad Cities, generally 6 hours prior to event time, Cedar Rapids, 7 and 1/2 hours prior to event time.
Mid-trip we will stop for a food break – on the way there only
1:30 pm Show Time
Show Running Time 2 hours, 45 minutes
- Bus leaves 45 minutes after the event.
- You will receive your tickets on the bus.
REFUND AND BUS POLICIES
- No refunds -- All sales final. Tickets may be transferred to someone else, however a $15 fee applies to each order transfered. Contact Midwestbustrips.com with any name changes. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKET TRANSFERS/SALES DONE OUTSIDE OF OUR SYSTEM.
- Alcohol is allowed on the bus, must be 21 or over to drink.
- No large coolers (must fit under your seat), no coolers in the aisle. No glass containers. Large coolers can be stored under the bus and can be accessed during stops.
- Free wifi available on bus, password will be provided if necessary - no streaming
- All passengers must follow instructions of trip host and motor coach driver or they will be asked to leave the bus and find their own way home at their own expense.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Rain or Shine event.
- Price does not include gratuity for driver.
- Credit / processing fees are non-refundable.
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION
- Not all venues and teams offer group ticketing. Third party ticket sourcing may be used to fulfil orders.
- As of 2019, most venues and stadiums are moving towards fully digital ticketing for their events.
- A smartphone may be required to enter venues and stadiums that require digital ticketing.
- Digital ticketing retrieval instructions will be provided the week of your trip.
- Digital tickets will generally be emailed within 48 hours of departure.
- Hard tickets will be handed out on the bus at departure.
- Package pricing may fluctuate
TICKETS PURCHASED TOGETHER ON SAME ORDER / REQUESTED GROUP SEATING
- In most cases, tickets purchased in groups of four will be seated directly together, which may include piggy-backing. If not, they will be within the same section.
- Tickets in groups of more than four will generally be broken up, for example if you order six tickets, you may be grouped three and three or four and two, based upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.
- Group ticketing requests will be filled upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.