CAMPING WORLD 400 MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES 06.21.20
The stars of the NASCAR Cup Series slide into Chicagoland Speedway for the Chicagoland 400 on June 21, 2020. Last year's race was one to remember as Alex Bowman picked up his first career Cup Series win by passing Kyle Larson with 5 laps to go.
The world's greatest stock car drivers. The world's greatest fans.
LENGTH: 267 laps/400 miles
Four packages available:
Regular package: Transportation, parking, race ticket, turn #4.
Regular package with Pit Pass package: Reglar package, PLUS pre-race pit pass.
Ride Only package: Ride only, no race ticket, no pit pass.
Itinerary TBD, once race time is finalized.
TBD Race Time
- Bus leaves 45 minutes after the race.
REFUND AND BUS POLICIES
- No refunds. All sales final. Tickets may be transferred to someone else, however a $15 fee applies toward each order transferred. Contact Midwestbustrips.com with any name changes. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKET TRANSFERS/SALES DONE OUTSIDE OF OUR SYSTEM.
- No smoking on bus, including “vaping."
- Alcohol is allowed on the bus; must be 21 or over to drink.
- No large coolers (must fit under your seat), no coolers in the aisle. No glass containers. Large coolers can be stored under the bus and accessed during stops.
- Free wifi available on bus, password will be provided if necessary - no streaming.
- Minimum 30 people in order for bus to go. If 30 is not met, you will be issued a full refund.
- All passengers must follow instructions of trip host and motor coach driver or they will be asked to leave the bus and find their own way home at their own expense.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Rain or shine event.
- Price does not include gratuity for driver.
- Credit / processing fees are non-refundable.
OPTIONAL FAN ZONE PIT PASS
FAN ZONE PIT PASS
This is your backstage pass to all infield access like never before!
A Fan Zone Pit Pass experience includes the opportunity for live driver special Q&As, front-and-center access to the drivers' red carpet walk, pre-race pit road access, and perhaps even more surprises!
A June 21, 2020 Fan Zone Pit Pass or a Weekend Fan Zone Pit Pass gets you floor-level access to the Pre-Race Concert, where you'll be rocking out before the race!
Get up-close and personal. It's a NASCAR experience like no other!
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION
- Not all venues and teams offer group ticketing. Third party ticket sourcing may be used to fulfil orders.
- As of 2019, most venues and stadiums are moving towards fully digital ticketing for their events.
- A smartphone may be required to enter venues and stadiums that require digital ticketing.
- Digital ticketing retrieval instructions will be provided the week of your trip.
- Digital tickets will generally be emailed within 48 hours of departure.
- Hard tickets will be handed out on the bus at departure.
- Package pricing may fluctuate.
TICKETS PURCHASED TOGETHER ON SAME ORDER / REQUESTED GROUP SEATING
- In most cases, tickets purchased in groups of four will be seated directly together, which may include piggy-backing. If not, they will be within the same section.
- Tickets in groups of more than four will likely be broken up, for example if you order six tickets, you may be grouped three and three or four and two, based upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.
- Group ticketing requests will be filled upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.