Taste Of Madison bus trip Saturday 09.05.20
Saturday, September 5, 2020 - 2PM-8:30PM (Event Time)
Capitol Square Madison, WI
Join 250,000 of your closest friends at the largest end of the summer picnic, Taste of Madison. Held since 1983, the Taste of Madison features over 80 restaurants, 3 live entertainment stages, and 26 beverage stands!
Music line-up will be released July 1st. Full listing of entertainment can be found here.
- Deluxe motor coach transportation to and from the taste.
Itinerary timing based upon pick up location. Departures from Dubuque and Platteville.
- Bus planned to arrive at 3:30pm
- Bus leaves at 9pm
REFUND AND BUS POLICIES
- No refunds -- All sales final. Tickets may be transferred to someone else, however a $15 fee applies to each order transfered. Contact Midwestbustrips.com with any name changes. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKET TRANSFERS/SALES DONE OUTSIDE OF OUR SYSTEM.
- Alcohol is allowed on the bus, must be 21 or over to drink.
- No large coolers (must fit under your seat), no coolers in the aisle. No glass containers. Large coolers can be stored under the bus and can be accessed during stops.
- Free wifi available on bus, password will be provided if necessary - no streaming
- All passengers must follow instructions of trip host and motor coach driver or they will be asked to leave the bus and find their own way home at their own expense.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Rain or Shine event.
- Price does not include gratuity for driver.
- Credit / processing fees are non-refundable.