Des Moines Civic Center
Des Moines, Iowa
Saturday, June 27th, 2020
WICKED, the Broadway sensation, looks at what happened in the Land of Oz…but from a different angle. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another young woman, born with emerald-green skin—smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde who is exceptionally popular, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships…until the world decides to call one “good,” and the other one “wicked.”
From the first electrifying note to the final breathtaking moment, WICKED—the untold true story of the Witches of Oz—transfixes audiences with its wildly inventive story that USA Today cheers is “a complete triumph! An original musical that will make you laugh, cry, and think.”
- Deluxe motor coach transportation to and from the event
- Event ticket -- Row "V" or better
Departure time TBD according to departure location -- specific trip itinerary will be emailed to you after purchase.
Mid-trip we will stop for a food break – on the way there only (Williamsburg)
2:00 pm Event Time
Show Running Time 2 hours, 45 minutes
- Bus leaves 45 minutes after the event.
- You will receive your tickets on the bus.
REFUND AND BUS POLICIES
- No refunds -- All sales final. Tickets may be transferred to someone else, however a $15 fee applies to each order transfered. Contact Midwestbustrips.com with any name changes. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKET TRANSFERS/SALES DONE OUTSIDE OF OUR SYSTEM.
- Alcohol is allowed on the bus, must be 21 or over to drink.
- No large coolers (must fit under your seat), no coolers in the aisle. No glass containers. Large coolers can be stored under the bus and can be accessed during stops.
- Free wifi available on bus, password will be provided if necessary - no streaming
- All passengers must follow instructions of trip host and motor coach driver or they will be asked to leave the bus and find their own way home at their own expense.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Rain or Shine event.
- Price does not include gratuity for driver.
- Credit / processing fees are non-refundable.
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION
- Not all venues and teams offer group ticketing. Third party ticket sourcing may be used to fulfil orders.
- As of 2019, most venues and stadiums are moving towards fully digital ticketing for their events.
- A smartphone may be required to enter venues and stadiums that require digital ticketing.
- Digital ticketing retrieval instructions will be provided the week of your trip.
- Digital tickets will generally be emailed within 48 hours of departure.
- Hard tickets will be handed out on the bus at departure.
- Package pricing may fluctuate.
TICKETS PURCHASED TOGETHER ON SAME ORDER / REQUESTED GROUP SEATING
- In most cases, tickets purchased in groups of four will be seated directly together, which may include piggy-backing. If not, they will be within the same section.
- Tickets in groups of more than four will generally be broken up, for example if you order six tickets, you may be grouped three and three or four and two, based upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.
- Group ticketing requests will be filled upon availability. All effort will be made to seat your group as close together as possible.